The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust announces the K. C. Mahindra Scholarships for Post- Graduate Studies Abroad for 2021.
About the Trust & Scholarship
Since its inception, the trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid-1950s while others were founded more recently, proof of its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Number of Scholarships
- Applicants must possess a First Class degree or equivalent diploma of similar standard from a recognized University.
- Applicants must be Indian candidates who have secured admission or have applied for admission in reputable foreign universities for courses commencing from August 2021, but not later than February 2022.
The Scholarship Scheme
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra Fellows
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through the link given at the end of this post.
- A Copy of Admission letters
Please note that if you are yet to receive an admission letter, you may upload a word doc stating
that you have applied for admission but yet to receive the admission letter/email.
- A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from any one referee. This letter should be on the letterhead of the institute or company. If you are unable to get a letter from your institute/company, then the testimonial can be sent over email. Your referee can send the email recommendation from her/his official email id to rodrigues.kieran[at]mahindra.com
- A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation the candidate would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life.
- A copy of GRE/GMAT Score (if applicable)
- A copy of IELTS/TOEFL Score (if applicable)
- Evidence of course and degree certificates along with Mark-sheets.
- Rank certificate, if applicable
- A copy of 10th & 12th mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of age (self-attested copy)
- Your latest C.V
Find detailed information about the documents required, here.
- Applications are now open for the academic year 2021
- Students going abroad for undergraduate studies, seminars & conferences are not eligible for this scholarship
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 31.03.2021
For queries on the K. C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad
Mr. Kieran Rodrigues on rodrigues.kieran[at]mahindra.com or call on (022) 6897 5526