NIRDPR or National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj is inviting applications from Law Graduates for the job role of Legal Officer.
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), an autonomous Institution for research and training under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The Institute is located in Hyderabad, Telangana.
About the Opportunity
NIRDPR is looking to engage the services of a suitable candidate as Legal Officer on purely temporary basis on contract for a period of three (3) months.
- Liaison with the Standing Counsels/Advocates of the Institute.
- To prepare petitions/applications/counter replies on time.
- To attend the Tribunals/Courts/Commissions as and when required.
- Participation in arbitration proceedings.
- Processing of the bills of the Standing Counsels.
- Any other work assigned by the superiors from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Degree in LL.B with 5 years of experience as Legal Officer/Law Practitioner in any Central/State Government organizations; OR
- Retired Central/State Government officers having worked in pay level 10 (as per 7th CPC or equivalent) or above level, with experience in handling legal matters.
- Age Limit: Maximum 63 years as on 01.01.2021.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs.60,000/- per month.
In the case of retired Government employees, the remuneration will be fixed as per the instructions/guidelines of the Government of India.
How to Apply?
Eligible applicants may send their applications along with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and relevant supporting documents to Assistant Registrar (E), NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.
The last date for receipt of applications is the 5th of May 2021.