Ernst & Young Global Limited (Ernst & Young or simply EY), is a British multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
EY provides consulting, assurance, tax, and transaction services. It was founded in the year 1989.
Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Role
EY is looking for a Consultant in FIDS. The incumbent will execute/lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (for e.g. asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act)/UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
Strong interpersonal skills, report writing skills, and good acumen of client business are essential.
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans, and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on the delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals, and new solution/methodology development.
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situation
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage the knowledge
Skills and Attributes Required
- Good presentation skills, communication skills, aggressive at work, people-friendly, and team player
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration / Certified Fraud Examiner / LLB
- Required 1 to 4 years of post-qualification experience in Forensic Investigation, Risk Advisory, Internal Audits, Process Diagnostics Reviews, and allied areas.
- Preferred – Experience with any of the Big 4 firms / Tier 2 firms and/or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred
Click here for the official information.