High Court of Gujarat has decided to open the chambers of Advocates from October 20 on the Odd-Even basis
The High Court of Gujarat has decided to open the Advocates Chambers located within the campus of Gujarat High Court from 20th October 2020.The Chambers shall be opened from 10.30 am to 2.30 pm on Court working days with the prescribed odd even formula.
In Week 1st Odd Numbered Chambers shall open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Even Numbered Chambers shall open on Tuesday, Thursday. In week 2nd Even Numbered Chambers shall open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Odd Numbered Chambers shall open on Tuesday, Thursday.
Following instructions has been given for accessing the chambers:
- Advocates who have been allotted chambers will be allowed access to both old and new Chambers.
- Only one junior will be allowed access to the Chamber.
- No client or litigant and clerk or any other staff shall be allowed access to the Chambers and the Court campus.
- There will be a single-entry point to Old and New Advocate Chamber Building.
- Entry in Court Premises only after thermal screening and providing requisite details viz. name, mobile number, chamber number to the staff of the Registry.
- Persons displaying symptoms of flue, fever, cough etc. shall not be permitted entry inside the Court campus.
- No outside food including tea and/or coffee shall be permitted.
- Library, Bar Association hall, Advocates tea room & common rooms shall remain closed until further orders.
- Gathering in lobbies and / or in one chamber be avoided.
- In case if more than two positive Covid 19 cases are detected the entry and access to the chamber shall be suspended temporarily for deep cleansing and sanitization as required.