International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (ISSN 2582-6433) is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
Call for Papers
International Journal for Legal Research and Analysis (ISSN 2582-6433) calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Authors will be provided with the following: A soft/hard copy of Certificate of Publication and complete journal.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
To submission link is here.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 13th January 2021 [Extended]
The publication/certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
Author of the best paper would be awarded a cash prize worth of Rs. 7,000/-.
Authors will be provided Soft/Hard copy Book of the certificate of publication & complete Journal on the provided postal address via speed post.
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 800 for Single Authored manuscript.
- Rs. 1000 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author).
- Rs. 1200 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author).
Email ID: editor[at]ijlra.com
Contact number: 7042148991
Note: This is a sponsored post.