Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration [Volume 2]: Submit by Dec 6
Indian Journal of Law, Polity and Administration (IJLPA) is a Leading high-quality open access & double-blind, peer-reviewed, refereed quarterly published research journal dedicated to express views on topical current issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
IJLPA is providing a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners, and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of their writings. IJLPA invites research Articles, Book Reviews, and Case Commentaries from the fraternity of Law, Political Science, and Public Administration for its forthcoming issues. The articles published are also available for open access at the ‘Journal’ section of IJLPA’s website i.e www.ijlpa.com.
Any topic related to Law, Polity, Administration & Good Governance.
Manuscript Submission Type
- Research Article
- Case Comments
- Book Reviews
Author(s) need to submit the manuscript along with an Abstract (abstract shall not be more than 350 words) and keywords for the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is allowed for any number of Authors for a single submission.
- Separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- There shall be no publication/contribution fees in any stage of Publication.
Submission and Publication Scheduled
- Manuscript Submission (Last Date): 06th December 2020
- Review Results (Acceptance/Rejection) Communication: Within 2 weeks after the last date of Manuscript Submission.
- Manuscript Publication: 30th December 2020
- Disposal of E-Certificate to registered E-Mail of Author: Within 2 weeks after publication.
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ijlpa/