CALL FOR EDITORS: Apply by February 28.
We are a research and resource-based non-profit organization that started with the aim to promote awareness about the law of the land, to ‘enthrone and not entangle’ justice in the net of law, to promote education and awareness to live a dignified life and to create a platform for effective and efficient medium for resolution of disputes. For this, we incorporate with us a dedicated team of interns, research fellows, and editors who work to build a platform to ease the process of dispensing justice. We work with the vision to nurture the essence of the justice system of the country, to bridge the gap between the legal fraternity and its people and to reduce the burden of the judiciary and provide a platform for speedy justice.
We recognize that people are our key asset. We are committed to attract, develop, retain and manage the most creative, diligent and passionate people. After all, it’s the combined talents, skills, knowledge, experience and passion of our people that make us who we are.
A diverse team is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Only through the power of multiple perspectives can we hope to deliver our purpose to improve people’s lives through quality solutions.
- To promote awareness about the law of the land.
- To enthrone justice, not ‘entangle justice’ in the net of law.
- To promote Education and Awareness to live a dignified life.
- To create a platform for effective and efficient medium for resolution of Disputes
Editorial Board @ LAABh
LAABh is pleased to launch its very own blog which aims to provide and propagate a holistic approach to readers by inviting articles from anyone who wishes to write about or comment on the law. The blog also features an exciting interview which aims to engage with those who have studied law and then moved onto a completely different career path and ultimately excelled in the same.
Who can apply:
- Any Students/ scholars/ professors of law having past Editorial experience. Prior editorial experience is necessary to apply for this position.
Associate Editor(s) and Sub Editor(s)
Who can apply:
- Any Students/ scholars/ professors of law. Prior editorial experience is not a necessary condition to apply.
LAABh is pleased to invite interested candidates to join its Editorial Board as Junior-Associate/Associate/Senior-Associate Editors to add in a little bit of flair to the final works that go up on our Blog and to contribute in all activities of the Blog and the Interview Corner.
LAABh is pleased to invite interested candidates to join its Editorial Board as Sub-Editors to assist in networking and in getting content for our Blog and Interview Corner. Our blog also features an exciting interview corner which aims to engage with those who have studied law and then moved onto a completely different career path and ultimately excelled in the same. They will:
- Assist in drafting invites for potential interviewees and guest contributors for our blog.
- Be involved in increasing LAABh’s social media reach.
- Create invites for collaborations with legal scholars and luminaries.
- Work with drafting personalized interview questions and introductory write-ups for each interviewee/ guest author/ collaboration.
Duration of Internship
- Sub-Editors – 2-month period. This can be extended depending on the work of the intern. The internship will start immediately after the selection process.
- Junior-Associate/Associate/Senior-Associate Editors – 6-month period. This can be extended depending on the work of the intern. The internship will start immediately after the selection process.
Interested candidates are requested to email their:
- A previous writing sample (published or unpublished) (word documents ONLY) To firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject– “Application for the post of Senior/ Associate/ Sub Editor”.
The last date to apply is 28th February 2021.
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Stipend – Unpaid
- Internship Certificate – on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the Editor
- LOR – In case of exceptional work a Letter of Recommendation will be provided.
For queries, please reach out to Abhishek Jain (Founder and Editor-in-Chief for the Blog and Interview Corner) at – email@example.com
Further, you may also contact the following for any queries you may have –
- Harsh Vasu Gupta: 8194940110
- Kshamita Bhujbal: 9823559512
- Shatakshi Arora: 9131737007