3rd National Essay Competition on Constitutional Law by Law College Dehradun: Register by 5th April
Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University, Uttarakhand, India is hosting 3rd National Essay Competition on Constitutional Law under the aegis of its Center for Constitutional Law, Law College Dehradun Faculty of Uttaranchal University’
1. The last date of registration is April 5th, 2021.
2. Eligibility: Law students, scholars, academicians, lawyers, judges and legal professionals are eligible to participate.
3. Co-authorship is permitted (two authors only).
4. Essays should be :
· Not exceeding 2,500 words (excluding footnotes)
· In English
· Times New Roman with Font size 12 for the body of the Essay and Times New Roman with font size 10 for footnotes.
5. Footnoting Format shall be as provided by Indian law Institute. (ILI standard footnoting style).
6. A soft copy of the Essay should be submitted to http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-SUB latest by 5th April, 2021, along with author’s name(s) and contact number(s).
7. Digital Certificates will be awarded to all participants.
1st Prize: INR 3,500 and Certificate;
2nd Prize: INR 2,500 and Certificate;
3rd Prize: INR 1,500 and Certificate;
Winners will be awarded Hard Copy of certificates
Digital Certificate of Merit will be awarded to the top 10 winners.
Digital Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the participants.
THEME: The Constitution and Constitutionalism
The participants may choose any contemporary topic related to Constitutional Law.
For any query related to topic please refer to attached brochure
Students of Law College Dehradun INR 100
Others INR 150
Fee may be paid through NEFT/IMPS at:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: UTTARANCHAL UNIVERSITY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 85560100001819
IFSC CODE: BARB0DBPREM (FIFTH DIGIT IS ZERO)
BANK NAME: BANK OF BARODA
MICR CODE: 248012018
- Students of Law College Dehradun Faulty of Uttaranchal should Register at http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-2021-INT
- Other students should register at http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-2021-EXT
- Essay Submission at http://bit.do/3rd-NEC-SUB
For details, please check brochure at http://bit.do/NEC2021